Friday, March 18, 2016

Walt Disney World Day 3 - Magic Kingdom

The day after the race, we had breakfast reservations at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian hotel. I was so jazzed to score these reservations at the last minute. This character buffet has Mary Poppins, Tigger, Winnie the Pooh and the Mad Hatter. They were once again great with Oliver allergies. He got all that food below!

After breakfast, we headed over to the Magic Kingdom. It was awesome to check out the new Fantasyland! 

I went on Splash Mountain and then we saw Woody! One thing I've notice going to Disney (whether it's land or world) with a toddler is that there is a lot more characters stops, they love it!! And I love seeing his face when he sees a character . We then did child swap for the Seven Dwarf's Mine Train, it was so fun! My favorite ride is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, I miss the Peoplemover at Disneyland! My little guy wasn't a fan though. I think the dark in the Space Mountain area scared him. I was so bummed because at this point the park was shutting down for the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Carousel of Progress was closed. We would have to hit it later in the week. The castle looked beautiful all lit up! 

Next up Universal Orlando!

Question: what's your favorite ride at the Magic Kingdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment