Friday, August 21, 2015

The beauty of Disney friendships!

i must admit between my RunDisney group groups and other various Disney group, I'm part of a lot of Disney Facebook groups. What I didn't realize was the friendships I would make in these groups. Or even just the awesome support I've gotten in my RunDisney and my Disney allergy groups. Last year when I was thinking about applying for the Disney Parks MomsPanel, I found this wonderful Facebook group! This group not only gives wonderful insight but is totally encouraging and supportive. It's nice to have a group of people who love Disney the way you do and are headed towards the same goal! 

Beyond Disney, I found amazing support for my son's allergies. There were mamas in that group who had kids with allergies too and they were always available to offer advice, tips or just to hear me complain. I've learned so much from them.

I was lucky enough to meet some of my Moms Panel group friends this year. We had a meet up in January for the Star Wars Half Marathon and then I met another friend when she was down here on vacation. 
Star Wars Half Marathon Meet up


I hope to meet more of you as the years go on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment