Friday, August 7, 2015

It's almost Disney Parks Moms Panel application time!

Do your friends come to you for Disney Parks vacation planning advice? Are you a lover of all things Disney? Then the Disney Parks Moms Panel may be for you! The DPMP is a group of people who can assist you with all your Disney vacation planning questions! They are a wealth of information that can answer anything and everything that you may be wondering. Check them out here! The new round of applications begins September 8th and I can't wait!

Last year was my first year applying and I was blessed to make it to round 2. I am hoping this year to make the panel! I love helping my friends, family and complete strangers plan a magical vacation. Along my pixie dust filled journey, I learned a lot about myself and made some amazing friends (more about them later!)


Can't wait to go on this fun journey again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment