Thursday, August 13, 2015

My very first podcast!

I was lucky enough to be asked to be a guest on my favorite podcast: Enchanted Tiki Talk! I had first heard this podcast on V24 Radio and I really liked it! I started listening straight on their website on my way to work. I really loved a couple of episodes in particular where they played a game called Fastpass, Just Pass or Standby where guests would chose between 3 attractions at Walt Disney World which one they would use a Fast Pass, standby in line or just pass all together. I decided I would be gutsy and volunteer myself to do a Disneyland version not thinking they would actually ask me! I got a message via Twitter from Sean and I started jumping up and down in the middle of Barnes and Noble!

I was a bit nervous as I had never been on a podcast but once I got on the phone, I was more excited than anything! It was an absolute BLAST!! I love sharing my love of Disney and Disneyland and it was so fun to talk with people who love Disney just the same. Thank you Enchanted Tiki Talk for having me, I hope I can be on again in the future!

Check out my podcast here!

No comments:

Post a Comment