Sunday, February 3, 2019

Brunch Fun at Joe's Cafe!



Disclaimer: I was hosted brunch by Joe’s Café but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Breakfast/Brunch is my favorite meal of the day. I mean it’s all good! Eggs? Good. Pancakes? Good. Bacon? Really good. So when I was offered a chance to try a new brunch place PLUS meet some of my new mommy blogger plans, sign me up! We all met up at Joe’s Café in Granada Hills. Now if you saw my Instagram post, you’ll see that I almost missed this brunch because I get anxiety when driving. I decided I wasn’t going to let that stop me and I drove to Joe’s Café. Let me tell you, it was worth every mile! 


Upon arrival, I noticed how cute Joe’s Café was. I would call it rustic and trendy. One picture that automatically drew my eye was this sign of Chatsworth Avenue which the restaurant is on. We were shortly greeted by co-owner Aliceon and our server, Destiny. Both were friendly and you could tell they were really passionate about their restaurant. Aliceon had been working on making some of their baked goods. Aliceon is also expecting her first child and I could hear the excitement in her voice just talking about her sweet baby. Hopefully, we didn’t scare her too much with our stories!



While we were looking over the menu, Destiny brought us drinks. They came in mason jars! I’m pretty much a sucker for anything in a mason jar, I think it’s such a cute look. They also gave us some pretzel bread to munch on while we wait. The menu was full of such yummy things. Of course, they had the normal breakfast items but then they had some cool, out of the box ideas. Once such idea was the P-Cake balls. These.were.AMAZING! They were ground sausage wrapped in pancake batter and then deep fried. The batter was perfects, I had never had anything like it.



Then it was time to order. I decided to get the pancakes with yummy berries on top. I also got a side of bacon, because bacon is always a good idea. It was so good! Now I’m a picky pants and always order my bacon extra crispy. They got my bacon perfectly crispy! The berries on the top of the pancakes were so pretty and they tasted delish too! It was fun to see what everyone else got. It seemed that the most popular dish was the French toast. I think that maybe next time I’ll try that!



This was my first brunch with my LA Mommy Bloggers group. As the blogging newbie, it was great to get to be in the presence of such awesomely talented ladies. I learned so much and I look forward to more meet ups with them! 

Photo Credit: Naza Holliman
Looking for a new place to have brunch? Look no further than Joe’s Café! With so many delicious options and great service, you can’t go wrong. Joe’s Café is open for breakfast and lunch 7 days a week and for dinner Thursday – Saturday. They are located at 17823 Chatsworth St. In Granada Hills.


4 comments:

  1. Loved your post!! I had so much fun meeting you and all the ladies! Can't wait to go back to Joe's Cafe! It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that the drive was worth it for you. Loved meeting you in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at pretzel bread! And bacon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so very much makes me want to go to brunch! I have not been in about 4 years. I am going to have to make a plan!

    ReplyDelete